By Kimber McGray
Swivels, Pop-Ups, Spinners, Shakers, Sliders and extra: home made playing cards Have by no means Been loads Fun!
Why accept simply any outdated greeting card if you happen to could make your family think much more precise with a hand-crafted card? 100 clean and enjoyable hand-crafted Cards deals extraordinary card proposal and how-tos which are wonderful. writer Kimber McGray and choose individuals percentage an incredible number of kinds and designs with a hundred playing cards: 50 fast and cute playing cards for each party and 50 interactive or dimensional playing cards in response to the short card designs.
Inside you'll find:
• crucial concepts for cardmaking, together with easy-to-follow instructions for developing card bases, penny sliders and pop-ups.
• playing cards for each party, from birthdays and vacations to important events and basic greetings.
• Interactive or dimensional playing cards with components that pop-up, shake and spin, and an amazing choice of reward card holders.
Let 100 clean and enjoyable hand-crafted Cards paved the way to greetings that dazzle!
Read Online or Download 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives PDF
Similar crafts books
The newest installment in our well known layout Collective sequence positive factors over 25 hat tasks from modern designers around the globe, every one hand-selected for his or her freshly sewn aptitude and expert millinery paintings. women and gentlemen, boys and girls…what will you tip from the pinnacle of your head?
Paper plant life are regularly in Season
Make playful celebration undefined, luscious bouquets, and complicated floral centerpieces with low-cost tissue and crepe paper. Paper to Petal walks you thru the straightforward fundamentals of reworking easy fabrics right into a vivid demonstrate of fanciful hand-crafted blooms appropriate for each celebration.
Design specialists Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell motivate you to get inventive with their time-tested options. customise each petal, leaf or stem to move dramatic or soft; mimic nature or model your blossoms in any colour you could think to make anything uniquely own. You’ll be surprised how effortless it truly is to provide those wonderful flower tasks. those beautiful blooms by no means wilt, are continually popular, and are eternally enjoyable to create, proportion, and provides to every person you're keen on.
Even if you must make a duvet, reupholster a chair seat, or repair a hem, stitching is likely one of the such a lot crucial and worthy abilities you could grasp. but when you've by no means even became on a stitching desktop sooner than, studying to stitch can appear like a frightening activity. no longer anymore! aimed at absolutely the newbie, Idiot's Guides®: stitching teaches the fundamentals of stitching in a chain of classes utilizing full-color, step by step illustrated directions that let the reader to obviously see how each procedure is carried out, from threading a stitching computer to making a buttonhole and analyzing a trend.
A thrilling new identify from the major cover writer, duvet Me! celebrates Jane Brockets liberated, joyous, vibrant method of quilting utilizing excellent materials and straightforward shapes and styles to create beautiful results. Taking inspirational materials as its place to begin, the publication explores not just the designs to be had in cotton, made-for-the-market quilt/patchwork materials, but additionally strikes right into a new realm of different materials that may be used to make attractive, useful, usable quilts.
- Creative Quilt Challenges: Take the Challenge to Discover Your Style & Improve Your Design Skills
- The Complete Photo Guide to Making Metal Jewelry
- Make These Toys: 101 Clever Creations Using Everyday Items
- Cute & Easy Crochet: Learn to crochet with 35 adorable projects
- Crafting With Copper: 27 Creative Projects for Home & Garden
- Bead Chic: 36 Stylish Jewelry Projects & Inspired Variations
Additional info for 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives
You can use any kind of bean for filling, but if there is any chance of the starfish getting wet, it’s best to opt for synthetic pellets. 5 oz. 5 oz. (14 g) lavender wool • two 1-gallon plastic bags • soap • spray bottle • warm water • towel • bubble wrap • marker • funnel • lentils or other dry beans • pattern on page 125 starFisH 1. Trace the pattern on a piece of plastic bag. Cut the pattern out. Prepare your workspace for wet felting and read the techniques for wet felting on page 14. 2. Cover the pattern with several long, thin layers of purple and lavender wool.
9. lift up and needle the edges of the roving and shape into an arc. 10. Needle all over the surface to make it smooth. 8 9 10 11 12 13 11. Needle a wisp of white wool into a dot as you are attaching it to the red wool. 12. Cover the red roof with white dots. you can add them randomly or in a pattern. 13. When you are satisfied with the design, fold the right sides of the mushroom roof together and needle down the seam. 14. Turn the mushroom roof inside out and needle the surface to form a cone shape.
23. Needle a wisp of black wool into a circle on each side of the dog’s face for eyes and another wisp on the front of the dog’s face for a nose. 22 24. 5 cm) piece of black wool in half and needle into a tail. attach the tail to the body. indd 52 12/20/09 1:54:48 PM 12/20/09 1:58:15 PM Text (RAY) Job:12-16286 Title:CPI-LS 0616 Wool Toys & Friends #175 P DTP:216 Page:52 2 25. Place the needle-felted bird inside the tree. 26. Place the needle-felted dog inside the doghouse. 27. Place the needle-felted butterfly in the flower.
- Download Selling Your Crafts at Craft Shows (Storey's Country Wisdom by Madelaine Gray PDF
- Download Experience: An Inquiry into Some Ambiguities by J. M. Hinton PDF