By Brioni Greenberg
Create gorgeous sleek quilts and quilted initiatives from jelly rolls, layer truffles and different pre-cuts textile bundles. that includes 25 small and big initiatives, every one made up of pre-cut bundles of material, together with complete sized mattress quilts, baggage and desk runners. Be encouraged by way of superb modern cover designs utilizing the main interesting cloth traces, and burn up the leftovers to make speedy and simple small quilted initiatives.
Read Online or Download 25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs: Modern Quilt Projects from Contemporary Pre-cuts PDF
Similar crafts books
The most recent installment in our well known layout Collective sequence positive factors over 25 hat tasks from modern designers around the world, each one hand-selected for his or her freshly sewn aptitude and expert millinery paintings. girls and gentlemen, boys and girls…what will you tip from the pinnacle of your head?
Paper plant life are constantly in Season
Make playful occasion undefined, luscious bouquets, and complex floral centerpieces with low-cost tissue and crepe paper. Paper to Petal walks you thru the simple fundamentals of reworking basic fabrics right into a brilliant exhibit of fanciful home made blooms appropriate for each celebration.
Design specialists Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell encourage you to get artistic with their time-tested thoughts. customise each petal, leaf or stem to move dramatic or gentle; mimic nature or model your blossoms in any colour you could think to make anything uniquely own. You’ll be surprised how effortless it truly is to supply those attractive flower tasks. those beautiful blooms by no means wilt, are regularly fashionable, and are eternally enjoyable to create, proportion, and provides to everybody you like.
No matter if you must make a duvet, reupholster a chair seat, or repair a hem, stitching is without doubt one of the such a lot crucial and worthy abilities you could grasp. but when you've by no means even became on a stitching laptop ahead of, studying to stitch can appear like a frightening activity. now not anymore! aimed toward absolutely the newbie, Idiot's Guides®: stitching teaches the fundamentals of stitching in a sequence of classes utilizing full-color, step by step illustrated directions that permit the reader to obviously see how each method is performed, from threading a stitching laptop to making a buttonhole and studying a trend.
A thrilling new name from the prime cover writer, duvet Me! celebrates Jane Brockets liberated, joyous, vibrant method of quilting utilizing very good materials and straightforward shapes and styles to create wonderful results. Taking inspirational materials as its start line, the publication explores not just the designs to be had in cotton, made-for-the-market quilt/patchwork materials, but in addition strikes right into a new realm of other materials that may be used to make attractive, functional, usable quilts.
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Crafting with Kids
- Around the Corner Crochet Borders: 150 Colorful, Creative Crocheted Edgings with Charts & Instructions for Turning the Corner Perfectly Every Time
- Origami 4
- Mod Knots: Creating Jewelry and Accessories with Macrame
Extra info for 25 Ways to Sew Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & Charm Packs: Modern Quilt Projects from Contemporary Pre-cuts
Then valley fold into thirds and open. 2. Valley fold as shown. B A 2 1 D 3 C 3. Re-crease folds from Step 1. 4. Place unit over template and mountain fold and open creases BC, AB, and CD in that order. B A B D A C 5. To form locks, snip with scissors along the dotted lines, approximately LESS than halfway from A to B. Repeat on DC. indd 48 D 6. Mountain fold to re-crease portions of the flap shown.
Crease all 60 units as shown. b b 2 . Orient two units as shown and insert. 3 . Re-crease mountain fold. a b 4. Turn over. 5 . Re-crease valley fold and insert tab in pocket. 6. Make 30 such compound units. 7. Assemble compound units as above, five in a ring. Complete assembling in a dodecahedral manner to arrive at the finished model. indd 15 15 8/13/2010 4:45:14 PM Cosmos Ball Variation (top left), Calla Lily Ball (top right), Phlox Ball (middle), Fantastic (bottom left), and Stella (bottom right).
1. Swivel the tip of the unit marked with a dot towards the top right. 2. Valley fold to bisect angles up to where new creases meet. Tip sways back to the top. 3. Rotate 180º and repeat Steps 1 and 2. Finished Unit Pocket Tab x 30 Assemble like Phlox Ball. indd 27 27 8/13/2010 4:45:34 PM Poinsettia (top left), Plumeria (top right), Passion Flower (middle), Petunia (bottom left), and Primrose (bottom right) Floral Balls. indd 28 Floral Balls 8/13/2010 4:45:42 PM 3 Floral Balls My floral balls are inspired by Miyuki Kawamura’s Sakura (Origami Tanteidan 4th Convention Book, 1998) and Toshikazu Kawasaki’s Sakuradama (Origami Dream World, 2001).
- Download Imperial Politics and Symbolics in Ancient Japan: The Tenmu by Herman Ooms PDF
- Download Love and Power: The Role of Religion and Morality in by Michael J. Perry PDF